Supporting autistic students during the transition into employment.
We invite you to attend our free webinar for university career advisors, taking place on Wednesday 10 November 2021 09.00-13.00 UK time (10.00-14.00 Dutch time).
During this webinar you will learn about:
- Understanding autism from a strength-based approach
- Opportunities and challenges when seeking graduate employment
- Good practice examples from around Europe
- How to offer the optimal guidance
- Principles for good co-operation
- Our free tools and guides for supporting autistic students and graduates
The webinar is organised by the IMAGE project teams at Leeds Beckett University and Free University Amsterdam (see www.imageautism.com). There will be hands-on activities, autistic and non-autistic speakers.
The webinar is aimed at careers advisors working within higher education, but careers professionals working outside universities are also welcome to join!
For full details please visit the registration page: