Many thanks for your interest in the IMAGE project. We are looking for volunteers to become part of our co-creation team.
During January and February 2020, we will run a series of co-creation workshops and we invite you to take part in one of these workshops. Together we will design an employability toolkit for students, training materials for university staff and guides for employers. The workshop will take about 2-3 hours and we will provide refreshments.
Please join us if you are currently:
- a university careers advisor
- an autistic university student
- an autistic graduate (completed degree in the last 10 years)
- an employer (with or without experience of recruiting autistic staff)
- an academic teaching autistic students, or
- a senior HE manager or policy maker.
To find out more about the workshop and let us know your availability, please complete the pre-workshop survey.
NB: We will not use your details for any other purpose than planning the workshops and inviting you along.