Following two rounds of formal research, we have started writing up our findings as academic papers. Please see the list below and follow the links to online copies.
If you cannot get access to any of these, please contact the project lead Marc Fabri firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pesonen, H.V., Nimienen, J.H., Vincent, J., Waltz, M., Lahdelma, M., Syurina, E.V., Fabri, M. (2020) A socio-political approach on autistic students’ sense of belonging in higher education. Teaching in Higher Edcuation, Taylor&Francis. DOI 10.1080/13562517.2020.1852205
- Pesonen, H., Waltz, M. Fabri, M., Syurina, E., Krückels, S., Algner, M., Monthubert, B., Lorenz, T. (in press) Stakeholders’ views on effective employment support strategies for autistic university students and graduates entering the world of work. Advances in Autism, Emerald
- Lorenz, T., Brüning, C.R., Waltz, M., Fabri, M. (in press) Not A Stranger to the Dark: Discrimination Against Autistic Students and Employees. Advances in Autism, Emerald
- Vincent, J., Fabri, M. (2020) The ecosystem of competitive employment for university graduates with autism. Int. J. of Disability, Development and Education. DOI 10.1080/1034912X.2020.1821874
- Pesonen, H.V., Waltz, M., Fabri, M., Lahdelmaa, M., Syurina, E.V. (2020) Students and graduates with autism: perception of support when preparing for transition from university to work. European J. of Special Needs Education. Taylor & Francis. DOI 10.1080/08856257.2020.1769982